Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I SEE YOU...Hope

Guest Writer
The PetStaurant
The Animal Hope and Wellness Foundation
Sherman Oaks, CA.
Founder, Marc Ching:  
 

                                                                Hope #10
                             
 
My name is Hope,
And I had been born into this world to be a lifeless soul. Born to wither away like I was a breath in the day. Like my existence had been a mistake.

I still remember what it was like to be trapped in that place. My heart a smear buried underneath the screams of those who could not be saved. I had only ever known pain. Only ever seen blood peel itself from walls.

Where I am from, there are worse things than dying. There is a darkness so deep that fear itself holds its breath daring not to whisper or speak.

When Marc saved me, he told me that I was the symbol of truth, and the reason why people risk their lives to pull from the Earth suffocated souls like me. He literally watched someone try to kill me. My small body a dying breath left imprinted on a cloud. Marc watched as I fell from the sky to the ground.

When I was dying, I could feel his breath will my heart to beat. When I was dying, I could feel his soul whisper to me.
I am an American now. And I cannot describe to you how life has changed for me. I cannot describe to you how Marc has used his hands to piece together a world around me.

I had never set foot on grass. I never had toys. I had never been held in someone's arms. And while I am happy where I am. While I love Marc's daughter Kyrsten more than anything, Marc told me my destiny is so much larger then his home and with his family. That I was meant to save someone from a similar fate. That my story, that it was meant to pull someone out from darkness.

Because even though people are free, even though in America people live without the fear of death - there is still so many whom are living that are walking around dying.

My name is Hope, and I am the heart of rescue. I am an Animal Hope and Wellness miracle. And I am up for adoption in Los Angeles.    ###Marc Ching


Marc Ching will go to the ends of the earth to rescue a victimized dog. He selflessly rescues as if he is the incarnate of St. Francis of Assisi. His torment, passion and empathy is palpable.  --R. B. STUART  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment